Monday, August 1, 2011

Sometime a year goes SO fast

I can't believe it's almost been one year since the love of my life went home to be with Jesus.  So much has changed in my life and the lives of my children.  The ONLY constant in our lives has been Jesus Christ.  He has remained with us and brought us a peace that is unexplained.  People ask me how I can even laugh or smile after losing David.  The answer is quite simple.  I have a saving relationship with Jesus.  Through the Word of God, I am able to see things more clearly.  I am able to see that God's plan is always the best plan (even though I may not think so).  I know that when I have the privilege of entering Heaven, the Lord will be there to meet me.  I will also see David again.

My son say "You know Mom, it's kind of strange.  Sometimes I almost feel bad."  I asked him why and he replied "Because I have this peace in me about Dad's death.  I know it's from Jesus, but sometimes I feel bad for not feeling bad."  I assured him that people grieve in different ways.  There is no wrong way.  I was glad to see that he had peace in a place where he could have depression and despair.

Please listen to this song.  It tells of how God is always there for us in our time of need.  Lyrics follow the link to the song.  Enjoy!

Healing In Your Wings by Sovereign Grace Music


VERSE 1
Though the clouds may hide the sun
It’s always shining
And when the storms obscure Your face
You still are smiling
Here we will have tribulation
But there is one thing that is certain
You never change

CHORUS
You are always good and loving
Merciful in all Your dealings
Shining like the sun
Rising up with healing in Your wings

VERSE 2
When the floods are swirling round me
You are with me
And when the flames rise all about me
They don’t burn me
You’re nearer than the air I’m breathing
Promised You would never leave me
You never change

BRIDGE
So I will say it’s good that You afflicted me
That I might learn Your holy ways
And to trust in You at all times

This song says - promised You would never leave me, You never change.  How awesome it is to have a God that is our rock.  A God that doesn't change from day to day.  He will always be there and always keeps His promises.  To know more about a saving relationship with Jesus Christ, just message me

God bless you as you Love Your Life Again,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment